About the Award
The Controlled Release Society grants this honor to a current CRS member who must be internationally recognized for outstanding contributions in the science and technology of controlled release.
The nominee must be recognized internationally for outstanding contributions in the science and technology of controlled release. Current membership in the CRS is required.
In addition to returning the completed nomination form, the following items are required:
- An abbreviated curriculum vitae
- Two letters of support for the nominee>
Nominations for the 2019 awards are now being sought.
In addition to returning the completed nomination form. The following items are to be saved into one (1) pdf file and emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of FOUNDERS AWARD and received by 11:59 PM ET January 15, 2019. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Award Plaque and $5,000 USD Award Honorarium
- Recipient of the Founders Award will become a CRS Honoray Member
- Awardee will be Deputy Chair of the Founders Award Committee the following year and Award Chair the year after.
Founders Award Recipients