The CRS. T. Nagai Postdoctoral Research Achievement Award recognizes an individual postdoc who has recently completed postdoctoral research in controlled release science and technology and the postdoc’s advisor, who played an integral role in the achievements. Candidates for the award may be from academia, industry, or government. Candidates must be a CRS member.
The CRS T. Nagai Postdoctoral Research Achievement Award has been established to recognize those who have made an outstanding postdoctoral research achievement in controlled release science and technology.
Submit nominations using the online form. Nominations may be submitted by a member of CRS. The submitter is also required to submit the following documentation:
- An abbreviated curriculum vitae
- Abstract of work (if available)
- Examples of quality research papers
- Patents related to the work, and a list of publications on the subject.
- Two letters of support for the nominee
These required documents must be sent to CRS attention, Linda Schmitt no later than January 31.
The CRS T. Nagai Postdoctoral Research Achievement Award Committee will be responsible for the selection of the award.
The awardee will receive:
- Personalized Award
- Principal recipient and advisor each receive a $3,000 award honorarium
- Complimentary Registration to the CRS Annual Meeting & Exposition for the principal recipient and advisor
CRS. T. Nagai Postdoctural Research Achievement Awardees