About the Award
The CRS T. Nagai Postdoctoral Research Achievement Award has been established to recognize an individual postdoctoral candidate who has recently completed outstanding postdoctoral research in controlled release science and technology, and the postdoc's advisor, who played and integral role in those achievements.
Candidates for this award MUST be a CRS member. Candidates may be from academia, industry, or government.
In addition to returning the completed application, the following items are to be saved as pdf files and emailed directly to email@example.com with a subject line of T NAGAI AWARD and received by 11:59 PM ET on January 15, 2019
- An abbreviated curriculum vitae
- Abstract of work (if available)
- Examples of quality research papers
- Patents related to the work, and a list of publications on the subject.
- Two letters of support for the nominee
The CRS T. Nagai Postdoctoral Research Achievement Award Committee will be responsible for the selection of the award to be announced no later than March 1, 2019.
- Award Plaque and $3,000 Award Honorarium to the postdoctoral candidate.
- Certificate and $3,000 Award Honorarium for the postdoctoral candidate's advisor.