The CRS. T. Nagai Postdoctoral Research Achievement Award recognizes an individual postdoc who has recently completed postdoctoral research in controlled release science and technology and the postdoc’s advisor, who played an integral role in the achievements. Candidates for the award may be from academia, industry, or government. Candidates must be a CRS member.
The CRS T. Nagai Postdoctoral Research Achievement Award has been established to recognize those who have made an outstanding postdoctoral research achievement in controlled release science and technology.
In addition to completing the online form. The following items are to be saved as pdf files and emailed directly to CRS Program Manager, Linda Schmitt by January 15.
- An abbreviated curriculum vitae
- Abstract of work (if available)
- Examples of quality research papers
- Patents related to the work, and a list of publications on the subject.
- Two letters of support for the nominee
The CRS T. Nagai Postdoctoral Research Achievement Award Committee will be responsible for the selection of the award.
The awardee will receive:
- Award Plaque
- $3,000 award honoriaum to the awardee and their principle advisor each receive a $3,000 award honorarium
- Awardee will present an Award Lecture at the CRS Annual Meeting & Exposition
- Complimentary Registration to the CRS Annual Meeting & Exposition for the principal recipient and advisor
CRS. T. Nagai Postdoctural Research Achievement Awardees