About the Award
The Transdermal Delivery Kydonieus Foundation Award recognizes CRS members who have made outstanding contributions to the field of transdermal delivery science and technology over a minimum of 5 years. Contributions may have been technical, scientific, and/or managerial in the field of transdermal delivery, commercial development, education, and/or leadership within the areas of interest to CRS.
The CRS Transdermal Delivery Kydonieus Foundation Award recognizes an established investigator who has made an outstanding innovative contribution in the area of transdermal delivery. Candidates for the award may be from academia, industry, or government and may be representative of all demographic groups. Candidates must be a CRS member. Service and leadership within CRS will be considered, but is not a requirement for the receiving of Transdermal Delivery Kydonieus Foundation Award
In addition to completing the online form. The following items are to be saved as pdf files and emailed directly to email@example.com by January 30.
- Nomination letter from the nominator outlining key accomplishments of the candidate.
- Two additional supporting recommendation letters are required and are the responsibility of the sponsor.
- A CV of the candidate with the following:
- Awards and honors
- Memberships in societies
- Service to societies
- Research grants received
- Publications, grouped as: refereed publications, nonrefereed publications, proceedings, abstracts, patents, other publications. Include publications in press but not submitted or in preparation.
- Other activities
To renominate a candidate it is the responsibility of the nominator to obtain updated letters of references and an updated CV and resubmit the online form.
The Transdermal Delivery Kydonieus Foundation Award Committee will be responsible for the selection of the award.
- $3,000 award honorarium and plaque to the awardee.
- Recognition during the Award Ceremony at the CRS Annual Meeting.