About the Award
The Young Investigator award recognizes a current Controlled Release Society member, who has made outstanding contributions in the science of controlled release.
- Nominee must be a current CRS member
- Nominee must be 40 years of age or younger in the year he award is presented.
The following items are required for submission:
- Nomination letter from the nominator outlining key accomplishments of the candidate.
- Two additional supporting recommendation letters are required and are the responsibility of the sponsor.
- A CV of the candidate with the following:
- Awards and honors
- Memberships in societies
- Service to societies
- Research grants received
- Publications, grouped as: refereed publications, non-refereed publications, proceedings, abstracts, patents, other publications. Include publications in press but not submitted or in preparation.
- Other activities
Nominations for the 2019 awards are now being sought.
In addition to returning the completed nomination form. The following items are to be saved into one (1) pdf file and emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of FOUNDERS AWARD and received by 11:59 PM ET January 15, 2019. Late submissions will not be accepted.
The Young Investigator Award Committee will make the selection of the awardee.
- Award Plaque
- Awardee will be recognized during the CRS Annual meeting
Young InvestigatorAward Recipients