The Controlled Release Society (CRS) is the premier society worldwide for delivery science and technology. CRS serves more than 1,600 members from more than 50 countries. Two-thirds of CRS membership represents industry and one-third represents academia and government.
CRS is the international, multidisciplinary society dedicated to delivery science and technology.
CRS is just the right size for members to participate in a variety of important activities to advance delivery science and technology.
- Sponsorship and organization of annual symposia
- Sponsorship and organization of workshops/short courses
- Delivery science and technology contributions to the CRS website including webinars
- Contributions to and publication of the CRS Newsletter
- Promotion of education and training in delivery science and technology
- Promotion of worldwide student and international chapters
- Contributions to and administrative and editorial support for the Journal of Controlled Release and the Drug Delivery and Translational Research Journal
- Contributions to CRS books
- Facilitating the development and commercialization of products based on delivery science and technology
- Advocacy in regulatory affairs