Controlled Release Society's Nominating Committee encourages you to nominate your best and brightest colleagues and CRS members as candidates
It is important that the CRS's Board is representative of our membership as a whole. Diversity, inclusive of gender, ethnicity, institution and research specialty can only be achieved when members actively participate in the success of the organization. We encourage you to nominate and elect members who will support and foster the mission and vision of CRS.
How to Nominate
Nominations for Board Members must be submitted by November 15, 2018
1. Review the list of open positions.
- Director-at-Large (1)
2. Submit name of nominee and their contact information to email@example.com by November 15, 2018 11:59 ET.
3. The nominating committee will contact nominees for election.
4. Ballots will be sent in June 2019.
For casting your vote for the Board selection to take office at the close of the Annual Meeting.
2019 - 2020 Nominating Committee
- Chair, Tamara Minko
- Board Liaison, Justin Hanes
- Paolo Colombo
- Martyn Davies
- Ick Chan Kwan
- Nicholas Peppas
- Ruth Schmid
- Art Tipton