Tell us your objectives in reaching the international delivery science audience and CRS will customize multiple ways to achieve them. Get involved early to get the most from the 2013 annual meeting. May 1, 2013, is the deadline to include your exhibit and sponsorship recognition in the 2013 CRS Annual Meeting Program Book.
Exhibitors’ Special PostConvention Offer
- Connect with the worldwide delivery science community with an exhibit where 1300+ attendees can find you. See Exhibit Information and Prospectus.
- NEW! Identify your company as a first-time exhibitor from Asia or the Pacific with a tabletop in the Asia Pacific Pavilion.
- Stand out and be recognized with a sponsorship that adds value and supports delivery science.
Make a Presentation
- Present your company’s latest products, technologies, or research with a Technology Forum
- Tell about your novel technology, especially if yours is a young company, with a five-minute Soapbox presentation
- Invite attendees to come to your exhibit and presentations with an ad in the Annual Meeting Program Book. View last year’s book and advertising online.
- “Spotlight” your company with a feature article and ad in the CRS Newsletter.
- Enjoy a 10% discount on your advertising in the CRS Newsletter or 2013 Program Book when you publicize the CRS Annual Meeting & Exposition from your organization’s webpage. Use the Web Publicity banner ads below or design your own.
Attend CRS Innovation Sunday and the Scientific Program
- Do not miss CRS Innovation Sunday! Set up your exhibit early, then enjoy the CRS Innovation Sunday program, that culminates in the Exposition Grand Opening and Welcome Reception, your first exhibit session from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Gain a competitive advantage. Increase your understanding of delivery science and your customers' needs by attending the outstanding scientific program.
Use Direct Mail and Personal Invitations
The pre- and post-meeting attendee list, including mailing address, title, and phone, is part of your exhibit package. The pre-meeting list will be e-mailed to the exhibit contact four weeks before the meeting; the post-meeting list will be e-mailed within three weeks following close of meeting.
Connect with CRS
You're at the meeting to make connections - and CRS Connect will help you do it. Be sure to use this valuable online software tool that is included in your individual registration.
Publicize CRS on Your Own Company Webpage
Place a CRS annual meeting publicity banner ad on your company's website to promote the meeting, and receive a 10% discount off a Program Book or CRS Newsletter ad. Place your cursor on the image below, right click and select "Save Picture As.” Link it to the CRS meeting home page: http://www.controlledreleasesociety.org/meeting/