Sunday, July 13 • 09:00 - 12:30
Hosting a Technology Forum gives your organization the opportunity to:
- Connect with 20 to 50 attendees for 1 or 2 hours.
- Conduct business in an intimate setting.
- Present your company's technologies in a format and manner you determine.
- Establish what your company can do for your attentive audience.
- Establish new relationships.
Guidelines for Hosting a Technology Forum:
- Subject matter must be of interest to delivery science.
- Applications must be submitted with accompanying payment of $1,350 for a one-hour forum. Only applications paid in full will be reviewed for acceptance.
- Your speaker(s) and any additional company personnel must register for the annual meeting. Registration is open.
- Applications will be reviewed and accepted within one week of receipt on a first come, first serve basis to offer maximum promotion of your Technology Forum.
- Deadline for applications is May 1, 2014. Applications received after this date will only be considered if additional time is available.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Full refund for written cancellation received within one week of application.
- 50% refund for written cancellation received through May 1, 2014.
- No refund after May 1, 2014.
How Do Technology Forums Work?
You may use your Technology Forum time to present exactly what you would like to include, keeping in mind your audience is highly international and focused on delivery science. All CRS annual meeting registrants may attend, and size of attendance ranges from 15 to 50 with an average of about 25. All presenters from your company must be registered for the meeting. If your company is also an exhibitor, be sure to use the exhibitor registration form with its complimentary or discounted rates.
Your meeting room will be set up theatre-style (all chairs facing one direction) and will include:
- Projection screen
- LCD projector
- Podium and microphone
- Brochure table (set in back of room)
- Refreshments table if desired (placed in back or side of room)
- Please bring your own laptop
Should you require additional equipment, you may order it at your expense. All orders are placed through CRS. Please contact Sue Stein, firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information and registration forms will be available in March. Questions? Contact Rhonda Wilkie, email@example.com.
Your Technology Forum will be included in/on:
- CRS Registration Brochure (if received by January 20, 2014)
- CRS Annual Meeting webpage
- CRS Annual Meeting Program Book
- Annual Meeting E-mails
Deadlines: Your publicity depends on your meeting the deadlines and requirements for:
- Payment - must accompany application
- Logo placement in Program Book – submit your logo in eps vector or tif format with 300 dpi in a 3x3” size. Logos received outside of these formats will NOT be used.
- Presentation title, presenter’s name(s), and description received by May 1 for inclusion in the Program Book, July 1 for inclusion in program addendum.
Can We Invite Guests?
Yes! You have the opportunity to invite guests to attend your Forum free of charge.
What About Refreshments?
If you would like to provide food or other refreshments for your attendees while they are at your Forum, a menu will be available in June 2014.
Schedule and Location for Technology Forums
Sunday, July 13, 2014
Hilton Chicago Hotel
720 Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
Full details on the Technology Forums will be available when the Program Book is posted online.
Time Technology Room
11:30 – 12:30 Apidel Boulevard A – 2nd level
09:00 – 10:00 Catalent Pharma Solutions Boulevard B – 2nd level
09:00 – 10:00 Evonik Corporation (#1) Boulevard A – 2nd level
10:15 – 11:15 Evonik Corporation (#2) Boulevard A – 2nd level
09:00 – 10:00 Gattefosse Corporation Buckingham – lobby level
10:15 – 11:15 Lubrizol LifeScience Polymers Boulevard B – 2nd level
09:00 – 11:00 Nanomi & Purac Corbion Biomaterials Boulevard C – 2nd level
10:15 – 12:15 Octoplus N.V., Aradigm & Regulus Buckingham – lobby level
11:30 – 12:30 Patheon Pharmaceuticals Services Inc. Boulevard B – 2nd level
11:30 – 12:30 Shin-Etsu Chemical Group Co. Ltd. Boulevard C – 2nd level