Technology Forums are a great way to achieve your sales and marketing goals. Offered as part of the annual meeting program, companies may host their own one-hour Technology Forum to educate attendees on your latest research, products, and services. This is an excellent opportunity to meet delivery science and technology industry professionals with purchasing power in a focused setting. There’s only room for 12 Technology Forums, so don’t delay and apply today! SOLD OUT
View the current list of Technology Forums
A Technology Forum Offers You an Opportunity to:
- Connect your company with 20 to 50 engaged attendees for 1 hour; (average attendance is 30).
- Secure new business in an intimate setting.
- Present your company's technologies in a format and manner you determine.
- Develop new relationships.
Four Easy Steps to Host a Technology Forum:
- Review Meeting Prospectus (link) for further details.
- Choose a delivery science topic you would like to present, identify presenter and moderator for the session.
- Apply online and submit fee of $1,450 per session. SOLD OUT as of April 12, 2016.
- Register your speaker(s) and any additional company personnel for the annual meeting. Registration will open mid-March 2016.
Your meeting room will be set up theatre-style (all chairs facing one direction) for 50 people and will include:
- Projection screen
- LCD projector
- Podium and microphone
- Borchure table
- Refreshments table at back of room, if desired
- Please bring your own laptop
Should you require additional equipment, you may order it at your expense. All orders are placed through CRS. Questions? Please contact Tressa Patrias.
What About Refreshments?
If you would like to provide food or other refreshments at your Forum, please contact Kelly Jean Hill directly, with the Washington State Convention Center. Review the catering menu.
Can We Invite Guests?
Yes! You have the opportunity to invite guests (up to 5 guests per a company presentation) to attend your Forum presentation FREE of charge. A special link will be provided to you to send your Guests to register, this special online registration allows the Guest to attend your presentation complimentary ONLY.
Your Technology Forum Publicity Includes:
- Registration Brochure (if received by January 20, 2016)
- Annual Meeting webpage
- Annual Meeting Program Book
- Annual Meeting emails and other promotion
- Full refund for written cancellation received within one week of application.
- 50% refund for written cancellation received through May 1, 2016.
- No refund after May 1, 2016.