To get the most out of the meeting, use this page to ensure you have coordinated and met deadlines for individual registration, hotel reservations, exhibit services, payment, and publicity. All exhibitor updates are sent periodically to the exhibitor contact. If you are the contact for your company, please share this information with the individuals who will be attending.
Exhibit Rates and Benefits
Exhibitor Services Kit (ESK)
- The ESK for the 2016 CRS Annual Meeting and Expositions is available online. The ESK reflects what is included with the booth, instructions, deadlines, order forms, and rates for everything you will need for your exhibit at the Washington State Convention Center.
- Logistics (shipping) information is also included in the online version of the ESK.
- To access order forms from Washington State Convention Center regarding electrical, internet, phones, audio visual, and catering, go to the ESK site, under the Order Now box, click “Additional Show Services,” and then click on WSCC Exhibitor Services.
- GES Exposition Services Contact Information:
- Call 1.800.801.7648, and for International call +1.702.515.5970; Monday–Friday 6:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. PST (Pacific Standard Time U.S.A.).
Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
Exhibit Package Benefits
- Exhibits in 10 x 10 ft increments, all exhibits include 8 ft high back drape and a 3 ft side wall/rail adjoining the neighboring exhibit
- One identification sign
- One 6 ft draped table on 3 sides
- One waste basket
- Networking opportunities through CRS Connect
- Number of complimentary registration badges corresponds to exhibit size/type as listed above
* Contingent on payment by due dates and providing the information by corresponding
Registration & Hotels
Individual Exhibitor Registration
Exhibitor contacts will be e-mailed CODES, specific for the exhibiting company to register individuals for either the 'Full program complimentary registration' or the 'Exhibit Hall access only complimentary registration'. Additional staff would register as a paid exhibitor once the complimentary status registrations have been used.
All attending staff, whether complimentary or additional, must be registered to attend using this online registration form. Deadlines: May 10, 2016 for early registration; After May 10, 2016, regular registration applies.
Information on CRS designated hotels, make your reservations early discounted rates will only be available until June 21, 2016, (before 24:00 GMT) or until each room block fills out, whichever comes first. Please also see warning below.
**WARNING: THERE ARE NO COMPANIES AUTHORIZED BY CRS TO CONTACT YOU TO BOOK YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS. To guarantee that you have booked and confirmed hotel reservations, please use only the hotels and information on the official CRS website for hotel accommodations.