An Integral Part of CRS Innovation Sunday, July 21, 2013
Formerly Releasing Technology Workshops
Deadlines and Details for Participating Companies
How Do Technology Forums Work?
You may use your Technology Forum time to present exactly what you would like to include, keeping in mind your audience that is highly international and focused on delivery science. All CRS annual meeting registrants may attend, and size of attendance ranges from 15 to 50 with an average of about 25. All presenters from your company must be registered for the meeting. If your company is also an exhibitor, be sure to use the exhibitor registration form with its complimentary or discounted rates. Registration will open in March 2013.
Your meeting room will be set up theatre-style (all chairs facing one direction) and will include:
- Projection screen
- LCD projector
- Podium and microphone
- Brochure table (set in back of room)
- Refreshments table if desired (placed in back or side of room)
- Please bring your own laptop
Should you require additional equipment, you may order it at your expense. All orders are placed through CRS Meeting Manager Leah Barna, email@example.com; +1.612.871.8276. More information and order deadline to come.
Your Technology Forum will be included in/on:
- CRS Registration Brochure (if received by January 24, 2013)
- CRS Annual Meeting webpage
- CRS Annual Meeting Program Book
- Annual Meeting E-mails
Deadlines: Your publicity depends on your meeting the deadlines and requirements for:
- Payment - must accompany application
- Logo placement in Program Book – submit your logo in eps vector or tif format with 300 dpi in a 3x3” size. Logos received outside of these formats will NOT be used.
- Presentation title, presenter’s name(s), and description received by May 1 for inclusion in the Program Book, July 1 for inclusion in program addendum.
Can We Invite Guests?
Yes! You have the opportunity to invite guests to attend your Forum free of charge. Special registration forms will be available in March 2013.
What About Refreshments?
If you would like to provide food or other refreshments for your attendees while they are at your Forum, a menu will be available in March 2013. Questions may be addressed to CRS Meeting Manager Leah Barna, firstname.lastname@example.org; +1.612.871.8276.
Schedule and Location for Technology Forums
Sunday, July 21, 2013
Hawaii Convention Center
Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.A.
The detailed schedule will be provided in March 2013. Approximately 12 Technology Forums are anticipated.