Our 2017 CRS Annual Meeting & Exposition, July 16-19, in Boston, is approaching with seven-league boots. Registration is open, and the early registration deadline (May 24) is only a few weeks away.
The CRS Annual Meeting is our big event and our premium product. The Annual Meeting Program Committee has worked hard to present a great and varied program, so we can all find topics and events that match our individual interests.
At the CRS Annual Meeting, great science and innovations inspire us, and we meet with old and new friends across the various interfaces in our Society. The meeting offers many different opportunities to collaborate, connect and innovate, but most of all, to get inspired and get a professional refill of new ideas and connections.
Let me list some of the many offerings you will find in the program:
- Great plenary speakers representing all our demographics across academia, industry and the clinic.
- Minisymposia and scientific sessions covering both established and novel areas of delivery science and technology.
- Hundreds of posters.
- Educational premeeting workshops of interest for both academia and industry.
- Industry roundtables discussing various industry hot topics, challenges and core interests.
- Technology forums showcasing novel industrial technology platforms and delivery solutions.
- An exhibition with both large industry and SMEs showcasing their products and services.
- Various networking events to connect with old and new friends. I will be attending the Women in Science networking event, Preclinical Science and Animal Health networking event, Consumer & Diversified Products luncheon, and especially the Opening and Closing receptions.
- Young scientists will find many opportunities to learn, get inspired and network tailored to young professionals – premeeting workshops and various networking events throughout the conference, and new this year the CV on a poster session.
I hope to meet many of you in Boston! I am looking forward to connecting with old and new friends, discussing science and novel collaborations or just chatting over a cup of coffee.
Register today – see you all in Boston in July!