The current issue of the CRS Newsletter is a member only publicaton. Archive issues are open access. The newsletter has standing features including:
- Scientifically Speaking – articles are concise and informative, detailing the science behind techniques, technological advances, or commercial products, which are of relevance to delivery science.
- Spotlight - articles are concise, informative and give an overview of the activities of pharmaceutical organizations working in the commercial sector
- Patent Watch – where we round up all the recent patents which could be of interest to our readership.
- In the News – a round up of the recent news in the field of delivery science from around the globe.
- Special Features - these opinion pieces detail subjects that are of interest to the readership.
- Articles from our various interest groups (C&DP, Vet, Young Scientists, and our various Chapters and focus groups).
Upcoming submission deadlines for Volume 30:
||April 30, 2013|
||July 2, 2013|
||August 20, 2013|
||October 15, 2013|
If you have something interesting you want to share with the CRS membership, please let us know. The CRS Newsletter editors are always delighted to hear from you. Please contact Yvonne Perrie (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Do you have a great image of your science? Submit it now!
The CRS Newsletter Editorial Board is inviting submission of images to be used on the cover for each issue of the CRS Newsletter in 2013.
The image (photo, micrograph, etc.) must be an original, unpublished work that does not violate a third party's intellectual property rights. Images submitted for possible cover use must be no less than 7.375 inches (187 mm) wide × 10 inches (254 mm) deep at 300 dpi at the original image size. Acceptable file formats include tif, eps, and jpg.
Please send electronic copies of your images to the CRS Newsletter through our online dropbox at http://dropbox.yousendit.com/scisoc. Please include your e-mail address, the subject line "CRS Newsletter Cover," and a message that includes a short phrase that describes the image.