CRS members receive a free online subscription -
Join CRS today!
Drug Delivery and Translational Research is a new journal published by CRS, providing a unique forum for scientific publication of high-quality research that is exclusively focused on translational aspects of drug delivery. It is published 6 times a year and will be available online to CRS members as part of their annual dues. The link to access the journal can be found here.We welcome research focused on the following areas of translational drug delivery research:
- Designing and developing novel drug delivery systems, with a focus on their application to disease conditions;
- Preclinical and clinical data related to drug delivery systems;
- Drug distribution, pharmacokinetics, clearance, with drug delivery systems as compared to traditional dosing to demonstrate beneficial outcomes;
- Short-term and long-term biocompatibility of drug delivery systems, host response;
- Biomaterials with growth factors for stem-cell differentiation in regenerative medicine and tissue engineering;
- Image-guided drug therapy;
- Devices for drug delivery and drug/device combination products.
In addition to original full-length papers, communications, and reviews, the journal will also include editorials, reports of future meetings, research highlights, and announcements pertaining to the activities of CRS.
Vinod Labhasetwar, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA