Help your company achieve your sales and marketing goals by hosting a technology forum this July. Offered as part of the annual meeting program on Sunday, companies can host an exclusive one-hour technology forum to educate attendees on your latest research, products, and services. This excellent opportunity puts you on stage to meet delivery science and technology industry professionals with purchasing power in a focused setting.
View Tech Forum Schedule
Don't wait—space is limited for these one-hour Technology Forum opportunities—Apply Today!
A Technology Forum offers you the opportunity to:
- Connect your company with 20 to 50 engaged attendees for one hour; (average attendance is 30)
- Develop new relationships and secure new business in an intimate setting
- Present your company's technologies in the format and manner that's right for you.
4 easy steps to hosting a Technology Forum:
- Review Meeting Prospectus for further details
- Choose a delivery science topic to present, and identify your presenter(s) and moderator for the session
- Apply online and submit fee of $1,750 per one-hour session
- Register your speaker(s) and any additional company personnel for the annual meeting – please note that CRS Registration will open mid-March.
Your meeting room will be set up theatre-style (all chairs facing the speaker's podium) for up to 30 people and will include the following:
- Projection screen*
- LCD projector*
*Bring your own laptop for presentation
- Podium and microphone
- Brochure table
- Refreshments table at back of room, if desired – see below for more details
Should you require additional equipment, you may order it at your expense. All orders are placed through CRS. Questions? Please contact Tressa Patrias.
What about refreshments?
If you would like to provide food or other refreshments at your expense, please contact Alanah Sherman, Meeting & Events Manager, Sheraton Boston Hotel for catering details. Link here to see the catering menu. Note all catering orders need to be in by Friday, June 30.
Can you invite guests?
Yes! You have the opportunity to invite guests to attend your forum free of charge. A special link will be provided to you to send your guests to register. This special online registration allows your guest to attend only your presentation at no charge.
Your Technology Forum will be publicized via:
- Registration Brochure (if received by February 17, 2017)
- Annual Meeting webpage
- Annual Meeting Program Book (if received by May 8, 2017)
- Annual Meeting e-mails and other promotion
- Full refund for written cancellation received within one week of application
- 50% refund for written cancellation received through March 31, 2017
- No refund after March 31, 2017