About the Award
The Controlled Release Society grants this honor to member who is internationally recognized for outstanding contributions in the science and technology of controlled release.
- The nominee must be internationally recognized for their outstanding contributions
- The nominee must be a current CRS member
The following items are required for submission:
- Completed Nomination Form
- An abbreviated curriculum vitae
- Two letters of support for the nominee
In addition to returning the completed nomination form. The following items are to be saved into one (1) pdf file and emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of FOUNDERS AWARD and received by 11:59 PM ET January 15, 2019. Late submissions will not be accepted.
The Founders Award Committee will make the selection of the awardee.
- Award Plaque
- $5,000 Award Honorarium
- Recipient of the Founders Award will become a CRS Honorary Member
- Awardee will be Deputy Chair on the Founders Award Committee the following year and Award Chair the year after.
Founders Award Recipients