About the Award
The CRS T. Nagai Postdoctoral Research Achievement Award has been established to recognize those who have made an outstanding postdoctoral research achievement in controlled release science and technology.
The CRS T. Nagai Postdoctoral Research Achievement Award recognizes an individual postdoc who has recently completed postdoctoral research in controlled release science and technology and the postdoc’s advisor, who played an integral role in the achievements. Candidates for the award may be from academia, industry, or government. Candidates must be a CRS member.
In addition to completing the online form. The following items are to be saved as pdf files and emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 30.
- An abbreviated curriculum vitae
- Abstract of work (if available)
- Examples of quality research papers
- Patents related to the work, and a list of publications on the subject.
- Two letters of support for the nominee
The CRS T. Nagai Postdoctoral Research Achievement Award Committee will be responsible for the selection of the award.
- $3,000 award honorarium to both the awardee and their principle advisor.
- Recognition during the award ceremony at tbhe CRS Annual Meeting