The CRS Nanomedicine Focus Group will advance the mission of the Society by promoting the science, technology, and innovation of delivery of bioactives using nanoscale constructs for the benefit of the world population.
- Organize CRS sponsored symposia, workshops, satellite meetings and short courses in nanomedicine
- Disseminate the activities of the focus group in CRS publications
- Link CRS membership with organizations worldwide focusing on nanomedicine
- Promote nanomedicine research with students and international chapters
- Advocate regulatory affairs of nanomedicine products
The Nanomedicine holds a Round Table and Focus Group meeting during the CRS Annual Meeting.
Nanomedicine Focus Group Discussion Board
If you are a member of this focus group, please login with your CRS username and password. A link to the Discussion Board will appear in the navigation to the left.
Like to be a member of this group?
If you would like to join this group, please contact Cheryl Kruchten at CRS Headquarters to let her know you would like to be involved.