Focused. Effective. Unique.
The CRS Exposition Hall is the venue for the targeted business of delivery science and profitable collaboration. Attendees come to learn the latest advances in delivery and dissolution technologies, instrumentation, equipment, processing innovations, and contract services. Many exhibitors are longtime partners and pioneers in the field of controlled release and drug delivery. Other exhibitors are introducing themselves for the first time, offering new ideas, new products, new services. As an attendee or an exhibitor, the CRS Exposition Hall presents new opportunities to discover.
About the CRS Exposition
• More than 100 exhibiting companies offer products and services integral to the specific needs of controlled release and delivery science.
• Exposition Hall hours are dedicated and nonconcurrent with the program to maximize program and exposition participation by attendees and exhibitors alike
• The Exposition kicks off with a festive opening reception on Sunday evening. The traditional networking at this event underscores that CRS is a meeting large enough to attract leaders in the field, small enough for important personal connections.
• Poster sessions offering hundreds of papers and refreshments are added attractions in the Exposition Hall.
• CRS Connect is centered here, offering a convenient place for pre-arranged appointments to take place.
2012 CRS ExhibitorsPlease click here to view the current list of 2012 CRS Exhibitors.
Interested in Exhibiting?Please click here if you are interested in exhibiting for the 2012 CRS Annual Meeting & Expostion.
View the Exhibitor Checklist for meeting information.