Your Premier Networking Tool
As a CRS Annual Meeting attendee, CRS Connect is your foremost opportunity to network with colleagues while in Honolulu. With this tool, making targeted connections with fellow meeting attendees is easier than ever. Plan one-on-one meetings wherever and whenever you choose to gain the insight you need for your next project, product, or innovative idea.
How does it work?
As part of the CRS Mobile App, CRS Connect is easily accessible from your mobile phone, tablet, or computer. If you are looking to contact a specific meeting attendee, simply search for their name through the CRS Connect program. If you wish to make contact with a specific company, simply search for the company and see who is representing that organization at the meeting.
Once you identify the individual you wish to contact, click on their name to send them a private message to which they can respond, or send an appointment request. All of this takes place through CRS Connect, while maintaining full privacy as personal contact information is never shared.
Follow the steps below and allow CRS Connect to facilitate the scientist to scientist or business development collaboration you are seeking.
- Download the CRS Meeting Mobile App from iTunes, Google Play, or access it through your internet browser
*App will be available for download in June 2013
- Set up your individual profile by tapping My Profile
- Select the CRS Connect - My Meeting icon
- Select Attendees
- Browse through the list of fellow meeting attendees or search by Name, Company, or Area of Interest
- Select and individual and explore their profile
- If you wish to make contact, choose to send either a message or appointment request
- Check your e-mail and mobile app regularly for replies
More detailed instructions are also available: CRS Connect Instructions
Once contact has been made, you are then able to set up professional, one-on-one meetings that best fit your schedule. CRS has designated an area in the Exposition Hall in which CRS Connect meetings can take place, although utilizing this space is not a requirement.
Please feel free to contact Megan Pagel, CRS Program Manager, with any questions or comments regarding CRS Connect.