Tuesday, July 15 l 16:00 - 17:30
Innovation to Commercialization
This special panel discussion on Innovation to Commercialization is presented by the CRS College of Fellows (CoF). The panel this year features CoF members who have direct and successful experience in bringing pharma and non-pharma (consumer and diversified) products to market where controlled release is essential.
Topics to be covered:
- How did you pull off going from an academic to founding a small company?
- What help did you get?
- What were the hurdles you needed to overcome and what were the challenges to get past these?
- When did you know it was time to find a partner?
- When did you realize you needed to and how did you fire your best friend?
- When/why did you sell the company?
- How/what has this changed over time?
Susan Cady, Merial Ltd. U.S.A.
University of Alberta, Canada
Corium International Inc., U.S.A.
Joseph (Yosi) Kost
Ben-Gurioun University, Israel
Southern Research Institute, U.S.A.
Ronald T. Dodge Company, U.S.A.