2015 CRS Annual Meeting Exposition Forms and Materials
CRS Exhibition Overview
CRS Floor Plan
Connecting You with the Drug Delivery and Delivery Science Audience
CRS is focused on delivery science and technology, with a balance of:
- 50% industry, 50% academia and government
- International scientists and business development, approximately 50% North America, 25% Pacific Rim, 23% Europe, and 2% rest of the world
- Multiple disciplines: pharmaceutical science, consumer and diversified products, and preclinical sciences and animal health
- Multiple functions: research, development, engineering, manufacturing, and more
- 80% attendees, 20% exhibitors
For the People
Reach more than 1,300 international, influential scientists working in drug delivery, consumer and diversified products, and preclinical sciences and animal health who need your products and services for their work.
For the Place
Edinburgh grew up around a castle but now attributes its economic growth to innovations in science, finance, and more. The city and surrounding areas have a rich history of successful research, collaborative education, and industry partnership. This dedication to the sciences makes Edinburgh the perfect setting for the CRS Annual Meeting in 2015. We know it will be a popular destination for our global audience and the world-class conference centre offers the best facilities and technology.
For the Program
The theme, "Creating Value Through Customised Delivery," will attract the 50:50 industry and academic mix that adds to the unique nature of the CRS Annual Meeting, known for its multiple perspectives for problem solving.