The Soapbox Session is an opportunity for an individual or company "to get up on your soapbox" to present new ideas, products, and services. This session is a very well-attended session for telling and learning what's new. Best of all it is FREE!
- Deliver a presentation to launch your innovations!
- Attend to explore the hottest advancements!
- Come prepared to make connections at the CRS Soapbox Sessions!
Soapbox Session Schedule
2015 Soapbox Schedule
Big Pharma, biotechs, product formulators, licensing officers, venture capitalists, technology transfer offices, universities—in essence, anyone and everyone who has an interest in exploring the hottest innovations and tools.
Entrepreneurial start-ups, industrial and academic, commercial and not yet commercial young companies, university spin-offs, exhibitors, and anyone with a great, new idea.
How Does it Work?
- Soapbox program and presenters are listed in the CRS Annual Meeting Program and publicized prior to the annual meeting.
- Three to four sessions are planned. A session is made up of five to seven fast-paced presentations, five minutes or less in length.
- Discussions breaks are scheduled between each session in order to:
- Allow speakers and audience members to meet informally after presentations
- Ask and answer questions
- Exchange greater detail about products and services
- Establish leads and exchange business cards
- Get recognized
- Develop partnerships
- Secure financial support
Demand for the Soapbox Sessions is high, therefore applications with the best likelihood of acceptance will best meet the selection criteria. Priority will be given to:
- NEW and innovative technologies and tools
- Subjects highly correlated with the focus of the meeting
- Early-stage and/or under-funded companies
- First-time participating companies
- Organizations with no other participation in the CRS program
- Soapbox presenters are required to be registered as attendees for the CRS Annual Meeting
How to Apply
Submission period is now closed.