The Boston Sheraton Hotel and Hynes Convention Center is conveniently located just six (6) miles from the Logan International Airport. Here are specific directions to help you find your way to the 2017 CRS Annual Meeting.
From Logan International Airport
- Take the Sumner Tunnel in the right lane to Storrow Drive (Exit 26).
- Proceed for approximately 2 miles and take the Fenway Exit (left exit).
- Bear left following "Boylston Street Inbound" and at the fifth light, make a right onto Dalton Street.
- Proceed to the hotel.
- Take Route 90 (Massachusetts Turnpike) to the Prudential Center underground exit (Exit 22)
- At the fork in the tunnel, follow the Prudential Center sign. Once above ground you will be on Huntington Ave.
- Turn right at the traffic lights and the hotel will be on the right.
- Take I-93 North to Massachusetts Avenue (Exit 18).
- At the third light turn left and at the next light turn right onto Massachusetts Avenue.
- Follow for 1 1/4 miles and turn right onto Huntington Avenue.
- At the second light turn left onto Belvidere and the hotel is on the right.
- Take Interstate 93 South to Exit 26 (Storrow Drive).
- Follow Storrow Drive to the Fenway Exit (left exit).
- Bear left at the end of the exit ramp onto Boylston Street Inbound.
- At the fifth light make a right onto Dalton Street and the hotel is on the left.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.