Oral Drug Delivery Focus Group at Annual Meeting
Dear Controlled Release Society Members,
I am writing today to tell you how excited I am to be one of the first members of the Oral Delivery Focus Group of the Controlled Release Society. The Oral Delivery Focus group is one of five new focus groups being made available to our scientific community – completely free of charge in this inaugural year. Membership in the Oral Delivery Focus Group provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity to gain exposure in the field of oral drug delivery through promotion of your work and interactions with the leaders of oral drug delivery.
I am looking forward to all of the value-add that Oral Delivery Focus group membership will bring to my CRS experience, including:
Exclusive access to oral delivery funding opportunities and collaborations.
- Help with finding jobs and hiring people relevant to oral delivery.
- Newsletters and social media content highlighting the research of members.
- Additional opportunities for recognition at the annual CRS meeting, including awards and oral presentation slots dedicated to Oral Delivery Focus Group members. I hope to see you at our first scientific session on Tuesday July 24th from 1:30-3:30 pm in Sutton South.
- Social events that will facilitate my interaction with both the visionaries and the rising stars of the oral delivery community. I would love to meet you at our first Social Event on Monday July 23rd 8:30- 10:00 pm in Sutton South. Boilermakers are on me!
- Opportunities to run for elected positions in the Focus Groups and help to guide the future of the Focus Group.
Please join us for our first membership meeting on Monday July 23rd from 7-8 am in the Madison Room.
I urge you to join me and Professor Kathryn Whitehead, the inaugural Chair of this Focus Group, by becoming a member of the Oral Delivery Focus Group today by clicking on the link to register! Remember, membership is completely free this year so that you can experience this exciting new opportunity without any risk or obligation. I know that you’ll love it!
See you in NYC,
Kinam Park, Ph.D.
Showalter Distinguished Professor of Biomedical Engineering & Professor of Pharmaceutics, Purdue University
Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Controlled Release
Past-President, Controlled Release Society
Follow the Oral Delivery Focus Group on Twitter @CRS_FG_Oral