Author warrants that information submitted in article:
- is factual and truthful,
- does not contain libelous or unlawful statements or medical claims
- does not infringe upon the rights of others,
- contains no information which may cause harm or injury,
- the article has not been copyrighted by any other entity.
- no previous publication copyright exists for the submitted article, and
- hereby assigns author copyright, if any, to the Publisher.
Author represents that to the best of author’s knowledge, human or animal data
has been gathered according to the appropriate federal guidelines and
regulations with consideration given to recognized professional ethical
Author agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Publisher, its editors,
contractors, and agents from any and all claims, damages, and expenses which may
arise for alleged breach of author warranties, to hereby assign any and all
rights, including any copyright to the submitted article to the publisher. The
Publisher may publish the article in the intended publication, and in additional
media in print or electronically, including the Internet, and the Publisher may
at its discretion authorize reprinting and reuse of the article, with pledge to
acknowledge the Author’s authorship.
Author acknowledges that:
By clicking the submit button, you agree to the terms of this release.
- submission of article is not a guarantee of publication, and
- the publisher, its editors, contractors, and agents may edit the article for any
purpose, including but not limited to style, length, content, consistency and/or
to provide editorial clarification.