Co-sponsored by Springer
About the Award
The award co-sponsored by Springer is given to the lead author of an outstanding original paper published in Drug Delivery and Translational Research related specifically to the field of drug delivery and translational research. The article will have been published the previous year.
The DDTR Selection Committee makes the selection of the awardee.
- The corresponding author will receive a $1000 Book Award; recipient to choose from over 37,000 titles published by Springer SBM.
- Recognition during the CRS Annual Meeting.
Past Award Recipients
- 2021: Maria J. Blanco-Prieto
- 2020: Anita Grover and Chuck O'neill
- 2019: Yuxia Tang
- 2018: AJ Lexmond
- 2017: Nina Derby
- 2016: Nathaniel Hwang
- 2015: Andrés García
- 2014: Kanjiro Miyata and Kazunori Kataoka
- 2013: Prabodh Sadana
- 2012: Shirley Wu
- 2011: Tamara Minko