Samyang CRS Award in Honor of Sung Wan Kim
The Samyang CRS Award in Honor of Sung Wan Kim recognizes a current CRS member and must have been a CRS member for not less than the previous 5 years consecutively. The nominee must be between 41-55 years old as of December 31 in the year the award is presented. Finally, the nominee must be present at the CRS Annual Meeting to receive the award.
Nomination Process - OPENING SOON!
Membership may find the online form found on the CRS website. The nominations must be received by 11:59 PM ET January 22, 2021 to be qualified. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Completed nomination form.
- Nomination letter from the nominator outlining key accomplishments of the candidate.
- Two (2) additional supporting recommendation letters are required and are the responsibility of the nominator.
- Curriculum Vitae of the candidate (25 pages maximum)
- Award Plaque and recognition at the Annual Meeting
- Honorarium presented at the Annual Meeting
- Awardee will present the “Samyang Award in Honor of Sung Wan Kim Lecture” during the Annual Meeting
- Awardee will receive complimentary Annual Meeting registration
- Stipend for expenses associated with attending the Annual Meeting
- 2021 - Stefaan de Smedt and Yoon Yeo