Samyang CRS Award in Honor of Sung Wan Kim
The Samyang CRS Award in Honor of Sung Wan Kim recognizes a current CRS member and must have been a CRS member for not less than the previous 5 years consecutively. The nominee must be between 41-55 years old as of December 31 in the year the award is presented. Finally, the nominee must be present at the CRS Annual Meeting to receive the award.
Membership may find the online form found on the CRS website. The nominations must be received by 11:59 PM ET January 22, 2021 to be qualified. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Completed nomination form.
- Nomination letter from the nominator outlining key accomplishments of the candidate.
- Two (2) additional supporting recommendation letters are required and are the responsibility of the nominator.
- Curriculum Vitae of the candidate (25 pages maximum)
- Award Plaque and recognition at the Annual Meeting
- Honorarium presented at the Annual Meeting
- Awardee will present the “Samyang Award in Honor of Sung Wan Kim Lecture” during the Annual Meeting
- Awardee will receive complimentary Annual Meeting registration
- Stipend for expenses associated with attending the Annual Meeting