CRS PhD Thesis Award – Best Doctoral Thesis in Drug Delivery Research
Supported by Elsevier
We are inviting scientists who completed their PhD thesis in 2023 Drug Delivery Science to apply for the CRS PhD Thesis Award. This award serves to recognize outstanding doctoral research and scientific contributions to the multidisciplinary field of drug delivery.
- Application deadline is March 15, 2024 by 11:59 pm ET
- PhD thesis defense date - January 1, 2023, and December 31, 2023
- Nomination needs to be supported by the thesis supervisor(s)
- Nominee and supervisor need to be CRS Members
- Max. 1 candidate per department/supervisor per year
- Full-text version of your thesis (pdf; included in the applicant form)
- Curriculum Vitae (pdf; max. 3 page; included in the applicant form)
- Completed and signed applicant form
- Completed and signed supervisor form
PLEASE NOTE, both the applicant form AND the supervisor form are required to be considered.
The PhD Thesis Award Committee will make the selection of the awardee. The committee is comprised of CRS members selected by the CRS Awards Commission Chair.
- Winner will receive a certificate and monetary award
- Winner will present their research at the CRS Annual Meeting
- Bronze and silver awards for the finalists / runners-up
- Finalists will be presented on the CRS website
- Finalists will summarize their work as an invited paper in the Journal of Controlled Release