Drug Delivery and Translational Research is a journal published by CRS, providing a unique forum for scientific publication of high-quality research that is exclusively focused on translational aspects of drug delivery. The journal is published 6 times a year and will be available online to CRS members as part of their annual dues.
We welcome research focused on the following areas of translational drug delivery research:
- Designing and developing novel drug delivery systems, with a focus on their application to disease conditions
- Preclinical and clinical data related to drug delivery systems
- Drug distribution, pharmacokinetics, clearance, with drug delivery systems as compared to traditional dosing to demonstrate beneficial outcomes
- Short-term and long-term biocompatibility of drug delivery systems, host response
- Biomaterials with growth factors for stem-cell differentiation in regenerative medicine and tissue engineering
- Image-guided drug therapy
- Devices for drug delivery and drug/device combination products
In addition to original full-length papers, communications, and reviews, the journal will also include editorials, reports of future meetings, research highlights, and announcements pertaining to the activities of CRS.
2019 DDTR Best Paper of the Year: Depletion of collagen by losartan to improve tumor accumulation and therapeutic efficacy of photodynamic nanoplatforms
2019 CRS Nanomedicine and Nanoscale Delivery (NND) Best Paper of the Year: Tumor growth inhibition by mSTEAP peptide nanovaccine inducing augmented CD8+ T cell immune responses
2019 DDTR CRS Oral Drug Delivery Focus Group Paper of the Year Award: Loratadine self-microemulsifying drug delivery systems (SMEDDS) in combination with sulforaphane for the synergistic chemoprevention of pancreatic cancer
Read DDTR's First Inspirational Note: Contraceptive technologies for global health: ethically getting to safe, effective and acceptable options for women and men
Maria José Alonso, PhD - University of Santiago de Complotela, Spain