Co-sponsored by The Nagai Foundation Tokyo
About the Award
The Controlled Release Society T. Nagai Postdoctoral Research Achievement Award has been established to recognize an individual postdoctoral candidate who has recently completed outstanding postdoctoral research in controlled release science and technology, and the postdoc's advisor who played and integral role in those achievements.
- Nominees (postdoctoral candidate and their advisor) for this award must be current CRS members.
- Candidates may be from academia, industry, or government.
The CRS T. Nagai Postdoctoral Research Achievement Award Committee will make the selection of the award.
- Award Plaque for the Postdoctoral Researcher
- Award Plaque for the Postdoctoral Researcher's Advisor
- $3,000 award honorarium for the Postdoctoal Researcher
- $3,000 award honorarium for the Postdoctoral Researcher's Advisor
- Recognition during the CRS Annual Meeting