Women in Science Award
The Controlled Release Society grants this honor to a woman scientist who must be internationally recognized for outstanding contributions in science and technology.
- The nominee must be recognized internationally for outstanding contributions in science and technology
- Current CRS membership should not be required to allow different subject matter experts to be nominated that can bring ideas from outside the CRS field but yet linked to science and activities relevant to the CRS
- Nominee to be supported by at least 2 CRS members
Nomination Process - Closed
- Presentation and Q&A at the WIS session at CRS annual event
- Recipient of the WIS Award will become WIS Honorary Member