Women in Science Award
The Controlled Release Society grants this honor to a woman scientist who must be internationally recognized for outstanding contributions in science and technology.
- The nominee must be recognized internationally for outstanding contributions in the science and technology
- Current CRS membership should not be required to allow different subject matter experts to be nominated that can bring ideas from outside the CRS field but yet linked to science and activities relevant to the CRS
- Nominee to be supported by at least 2 CRS member
Nomination Process - OPENING SOON!
A nomination form will be required with the following items:
- Nomination process to be open to the wide CRS community with a link directly in the CRS website
- Nomination letter from the nominator outlining key accomplishments of the candidate
- An abbreviated curriculum vitae
- Late submissions will not be accepted
- All nominees to be discussed at the WIS December call and a final recommendation made that day
- All nominations are due December 28, 2020, 11:59 pm ET
- Presentation and Q&A at the WIS session at CRS annual event
- Recipient of the WIS Award will become WIS Honorary Member