About the Award
The Controlled Release Society grants this honor to a current CRS member at nomination and issuance of the award who is internationally recognized for outstanding contributions in the science and technology of controlled release.
- The nominee must be internationally recognized for their outstanding contributions
- The nominee must be a current CRS member
The following items are required for submission:
- Completed Nomination Form
- An abbreviated curriculum vitae
- Two letters of support for the nominee
Nomination Submission - CLOSED
In addition to returning the completed nomination form. The following items are to be saved into one (1) pdf file and emailed directly to Awards Committee with a subject line of FOUNDERS AWARD and year of Annual Meeting and received by 11:59 PM ET January 22 2020. Late submissions will not be accepted.
The Founders Award Committee will make the selection of the awardee.
- Award Plaque and recognition at the Annual Meeting
- $5,000 USD Honorarium presented at the Annual Meeting
- Awardee will become a CRS Honorary Member
- Awardee will present "The Founders Award lecture" during the Annual Meeting
- Awardee will receive complimentary Annual Meeting Registration
- Awardee will receive a complimentary ticket to the closing reception
The Awardee will be Deputy Chair of the Founders Award Committee the following year and Award Chair the following year.