About the Award
The Controlled Release Society Transdermal Delivery Kydonieus Foundation Award recognizes CRS members who have made outstanding contributions to the field of transdermal delivery science and technology over a minimum of five (5) years. Contributions may have been technical, scientific, and/or managerial in the field of transdermal delivery commercial development, education, and/or leadership within the areas of interest to CRS.
- Nominee must be an established investigator who has made an outstanding innovative contribution in the area of transdermal delivery.
- Nominees for the award may be from academia, industry, or government and may be representative of all demographic groups.
- Nominees must be a current CRS member.
Service and leadership within CRS will be considered, but is not a requirement for the receiving of Transdermal Delivery Kydonieus Foundation Award
The following items are to be saved into one (1) pdf file and emailed directly to Awards Committee with a subject line of TRANSDERMAL KYDONIEUS AWARD and received by 11:59 PM ET January 15, 2019. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Completed Nomination Form
- Two supporting recommendation letters are required
- CV of the nominee with the following:
- Awards and Honors
- Society Memberships
- Service to Societies
- Research grants received
- Publications, grouped as: refereed publications, non-refereed publications, proceedings, abstracts, patents, other publications. Include publications in press but not submitted or in preparation.
- Other activities
The Transdermal Delivery Kydonieus Foundation Award Committee will make the selection of the award.
- Award Plaque presented at the Annual Meeting
- $3,000 USD Honorarium presented at the Annual Meeting
- 2018 - Richard Guy, PhD