CRS Brazilian Local Chapter was established to bring together academia and industrial scientists in the area of controlled release and nanotechnology throughout Brazil.
As local representatives of CRS, we intend to:
- Educate and disseminate knowledge in the various fields related to controlled release
- Provide local networks
- Strengthen the relationship between academia and industry in the area of controlled release, for example by organizing forums to discuss regulatory issues with the National Health Surveillance Agency.
- Support young scientists in their pursuit of knowledge and interactions, disseminating internships and employment opportunities, guiding them in the writing of scientific papers and in the elaboration of academic projects, creating schools for advanced studies.
Soon our chapter website will be available for more information and membership. For now, you can follow @brazilcrs on Twitter and Instagram.
Want to share ideas or ask questions? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Brazilian Local Chapter website.
- President: Renata F. V. Lopez
- Vice President: Fabio R. Formiga
- Secretary: Eliana M. Lima
- Secretary: Adriana Pohlmann
- Treasurer: Samuel V. Mussi
- Young Scientist Liaison: Yugo Araujo Martins