About the Award
The Controlled Release Society Transdermal Delivery Kydonieus Foundation Award recognizes CRS members who have made outstanding contributions to the field of transdermal delivery science and technology over a minimum of five (5) years. Contributions may have been technical, scientific, and/or managerial in the field of transdermal delivery commercial development, education, and/or leadership within the areas of interest to CRS.
- Nominee must be an established investigator who has made an outstanding innovative contribution in the area of transdermal delivery.
- Nominees for the award may be from academia, industry, or government and may be representative of all demographic groups.
- Nominees must be a current CRS member.
Service and leadership within CRS will be considered, but is not a requirement for the receiving of Transdermal Delivery Kydonieus Foundation Award
Nomination Process CLOSED
The following items are to be saved into one (1) pdf file and emailed directly to Awards Committee with a subject line of TRANSDERMAL KYDONIEUS AWARD and received by 11:59 PM ET January 15, 2019. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Completed Nomination Form
- Two supporting recommendation letters are required
- CV of the nominee with the following:
- Awards and Honors
- Society Memberships
- Service to Societies
- Research grants received
- Publications, grouped as: refereed publications, non-refereed publications, proceedings, abstracts, patents, other publications. Include publications in press but not submitted or in preparation.
- Other activities
The Transdermal Delivery Kydonieus Foundation Award Committee will make the selection of the award.
- Award Plaque presented at the Annual Meeting
- $3,000 USD Honorarium presented at the Annual Meeting
- 2018 - Richard Guy, PhD