About the Award
The Controlled Release Society grants this honor to a current CRS member at nomination and issuance of the award who is internationally recognized for outstanding contributions in the science and technology of controlled release.
- The nominee must be internationally recognized for their outstanding contributions
- The nominee must be a current CRS member
The following items are required for submission:
- Completed Nomination Form
- An abbreviated curriculum vitae
- Two letters of support for the nominee
Nomination Submission - OPEN!
All nomination items are to be submitted via the online form found on the CRS website. The nominations must be received by 11:59 PM ET December 20, 2021 to be qualified. Late submissions will not be accepted.
The Founders Award Committee will make the selection of the awardee.
- Award Plaque and recognition at the Annual Meeting
- $5,000 USD Honorarium presented at the Annual Meeting
- Awardee will become a CRS Honorary Member
- Awardee will present "The Founders Award lecture" during the Annual Meeting
- Awardee will receive complimentary Annual Meeting Registration
- Awardee will receive a complimentary ticket to the closing reception
The Awardee will be Deputy Chair of the Founders Award Committee the following year and Award Chair the following year.