About the Award
The Controlled Release Society grants this honor to a current CRS member at nomination and issuance of the award who is internationally recognized for outstanding contributions in the science and technology of controlled release.
- The nominee must be internationally recognized for their outstanding contributions
- The nominee must be a current CRS member
The following items are required for submission:
- Completed Nomination Form
- An abbreviated curriculum vitae
- Two letters of support for the nominee
Nomination Submission - Open
The Founders Award Committee will make the selection of the awardee.
- Award Plaque and recognition at the Annual Meeting
- $5,000 USD Honorarium presented at the Annual Meeting
- Awardee will become a CRS Honorary Member
- Awardee will present "The Founders Award lecture" during the Annual Meeting
- Awardee will receive complimentary Annual Meeting Registration
- Awardee will receive a complimentary ticket to the closing reception
- Awardee comes the Deputy Chair for the award committee the following year
The Awardee will be Deputy Chair of the Founders Award Committee the following year and Award Chair the following year.