About the Award
The Controlled Release Society Young Investigator Award recognizes a current Controlled Release Society member, who has made outstanding contributions in the science of controlled release.
- Nominee must be a current CRS member
- Nominee must be 40 years of age or younger as of December 31 in the year the award is presented.
Nomination Process - Open
The Young Investigator Award Committee will make the selection of the awardee.
- Award Plaque and recognition at the Annual Meeting
- $3,000 USD Honorarium presented at the Annual Meeting
- Awardee will present the "Young Investigator Award Lecture" during the Annual Meeting
- Awardee will receive complimentary Annual Meeting registration
- Awardee will receive complimentary ticket to the closing banquet
- Awardee comes the Deputy Chair for the award committee the following year