About the Award
The Controlled Release Society Young Investigator Award recognizes a current Controlled Release Society member, who has made outstanding contributions in the science of controlled release.
- Nominee must be a current CRS member
- Nominee must be 40 years of age or younger as of December 31 in the year the award is presented.
Nomination Process - OPEN!
The following items are to be submitted via the online form found on the CRS website. The nominations must be received by 11:59 PM ET December 20, 2021 to be qualified. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Completed Nomination Form
- Nomination letter from the nominator outlining key accomplishments of the candidate.
- Two additional supporting recommendation letters are required and are the responsibility of the sponsor.
- A CV of the candidate with the following:
- Awards and honors
- Memberships in societies
- Service to societies
- Research grants received
- Publications, grouped as: refereed publications, non-refereed publications, proceedings, abstracts, patents, other publications. Include publications in press but not submitted or in preparation.
- Other activities
The Young Investigator Award Committee will make the selection of the awardee.
- Award Plaque and recognition at the Annual Meeting
- $3,000 USD Honorarium presented at the Annual Meeting
- Awardee will present the "Young Investigator Award Lecture" during the Annual Meeting Award
- Awardee will receive complimentary Annual Meeting registration
- Awardee will receive complimentary ticket to the closing banquet