About the Award
The Controlled Release Society Young Investigator Award recognizes a current Controlled Release Society member, who has made outstanding contributions in the science of controlled release.
- Nominee must be a current CRS member
- Nominee must be 40 years of age or younger as of December 31 in the year the award is presented.
The following items are to be submitted via the online form found on the CRS website. The nominations must be received by 11:59 PM ET December 28, 2020 to be qualified. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Completed Nomination Form
- Nomination letter from the nominator outlining key accomplishments of the candidate.
- Two additional supporting recommendation letters are required and are the responsibility of the sponsor.
- A CV of the candidate with the following:
- Awards and honors
- Memberships in societies
- Service to societies
- Research grants received
- Publications, grouped as: refereed publications, non-refereed publications, proceedings, abstracts, patents, other publications. Include publications in press but not submitted or in preparation.
- Other activities
The Young Investigator Award Committee will make the selection of the awardee.
- Award Plaque and recognition at the Annual Meeting
- $3,000 USD Honorarium presented at the Annual Meeting
- Awardee will present the "Young Investigator Award Lecture" during the Annual Meeting Award
- Awardee will receive complimentary Annual Meeting registration
- Awardee will receive complimentary ticket to the closing banquet