Per Article XI, Section 11.2 of the CRS Bylaws, the CRS membership may submit additional nominations by written petition to the CRS Chief Operating Officer. Officer duties and descriptions are located in the CRS Bylaws, Article VI.
Nominations must include the following information pertaining to the candidate:
- Officer Position: (President-elect, Secretary, Treasurer Elect, or Director-at-Large)
- Candidate Nomination to include:
- Full Name
- Special Skills, Experience, and Achievements
- Nominations must be sponsored by at least thirty (30) voting members of CRS.
- Nominations must be received by May 20, 2021 11:59 US ET, to CRS Chief Operating Officer.
At the close of the petition period, the ballot will be finalized and sent out to the CRS membership to vote upon.