Member Referral Program
CRS members will now be receiving a 20% discount off their membership dues for every non-member they refer to CRS.
- To refer a non-member, you must be a CRS member with an active membership.
- You must notify CRS HQ of the referral.
- The non-member must join CRS within three (3) months from that notification.
- The non-member must list your full name on their application.
What Does This Mean?
- Any CRS member with an active membership who refers a non-member will be awarded 20% off their next membership dues renewal. (NOTE: The referring member will only receive this discount if the non- member joins. (Simply referring a non-member will not warrant any discounts).
- CRS members will receive a 20% discount for each new member they refer. (Ex. If 3 of your referrals join CRS, you will receive a60% discount off your renewal).
- Once you reach 100% of the amount of the renewal fee, any additional referral discounts will be applied to the following year’s renewal fee.
How Will This Work?
- To validate your referral, you will need to send an email to CRS Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org, copying the non-member you are referring.
- CRS Headquarters will then monitor to see if the referred non-member joins the membership within a period of 3 months.
- Once the referral has joined, the appropriate discount amount will be applied to your next renewal dues amount.